TASMANIA 4-DAY TOUR PACKAGE
ITINERARY Valid for 01APR18-31MAR19
On arrival at the Hobart airport you will be transferred by seat in coach to your accommodation by Tasmania's Own Redline Transfers. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
DAY 2 Grand Port Arthur
Experience the powerful sense of Australia's past convict era and of the early settlement heritage that the Port Arthur Historic Site evokes. Sitting tranquilly amidst English oaks and gardens it is a harsh contrast to the beauty of the Tasman Peninsula.
Your tour starts in Hobart travelling across the Tasman Bridge, through Eaglehawk Neck, onto the Tasman Peninsula. Wonder at the spectacle of Tasman Arch and the magnitude of Devils Kitchen and enjoy superb views of the rugged coastline. Take a guided walking tour of Port Arthur with access to over 30 ruins and restored buildings.
Day 3: Bruny Island Cruise
Take a full day tour from Hobart and spend a day on Bruny Island including guided return bus tour, three hour cruise, morning tea and lunch. Robert Pennicott's multi-award winning wilderness and wildlife cruise takes you along Bruny Island's rugged coast beneath some of Australia's highest sea cliffs to enter deep sea caves and join in the search for wildlife such as seals, dolphins and birds of prey. The custom built boats are ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlife with covered open-aired seating providing an excellent all round view and connection with the environment.
A$1281 (2 Passengers)
Child: 3-11 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights.
Departure Days: Daily.
Pickup: Hobart Airport.
Dropoff: Hobart Airport.
Valid for 01APR18-31MAR19:
- Packages are fixed and cannot be amended.
- Additional nights available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day and some tours may not operate on Public Holidays.
- For individual service details and conditions, please refer to the tariff.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per room per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
Day 4: Depart Hobart
This morning Tasmania's Own Redline will transport you back to Hobart airport for your departure.